Parking Restrictions in CCH

Residents residing on the following streets need parking permits.

Country Hill Drive, Pinehurst Avenue, Broadview Drive, Brookwood Drive and Farr Drive

Residents of these streets must display on their vehicles a special city decal that includes a residential parking permit. These streets have signs advertising the need for these special permits issued by the Treasurer’s Office in City Hall.

The streets requiring parking permits are those near Fairfax High School. Visitors who park in these streets also need special permits. For information, call 703.385.7900.